LPG'li Forklift CQ 20 / 25 / 30
IC-PNEUMATIC LPG Pneumatic or Solid Tire Lift Truck
CQ 20 4,000 lbs 2000 kg at 500mm / 24” LSP
CQ 25 5,000 lbs 2500 kg at 500mm / 24” LSP
CQ 30 6,000 lbs 3000 kg at 500mm / 24” LSP
Highly Maneuverable, Easily Serviceable, Broadly Flexible, Extremely Dependable
The CQ20-30 Series proudly adds to CLARK’s unique history of building dependable forklifts. No frills designs with proven, long lasting components will provide long life and simplified maintenance in distribution, manufacturing and warehousing of all types, indoors or out.
The upright rails are designed to be fifty-five percent stronger than conventional flat-faced rails. This means better resistance of side-to-side deflection which results in longer component life and improved truck stability with elevated loads.
Nested upright rails provide positive rail interlock and a narrow “column” to maximize the vision window. The overhead guard safety bars run parallel to the operator´s line of sight resulting in a clear, unobstructed view.
Maximum Visibility + Minimum Fatigue =
Ultimate Safety & Maximum productivity
CQ20-30 STANDARD FEATURES & BENEFITS
Simple & Error Proof
- Hand operated parking brake can be easily released and adjusted at the handle.
- Transmission disengages when parking brake is set preventing driving against brakes.
- Maximum Horsepower
• Uses a load-sensing flow control valve for steering to reduce horsepower loss and heat buildup.
- Optimum Performance Of Attachments
• The main hydraulic valve incorporates adjustable flow controls for tilt and auxiliary functions.
- Sectional Design
• Allows for easy addition of extra functions and simplifies service.
- Upright Mounted Load Lowering Valve
• Controlled lowering independent of engine speed.
THE POWER BEHIND THE PUNCH
Field-Proven Mitsubishi 4G64 LPG Engine
- The 4-cylinder, 44,6 PS, overhead cam engine with internal dynamic balancers provide a smooth and quiet operation.
- Hydraulic valve lifters and electronic ignition reduce maintenance requirements.
Recognized Worldwide Yanmar Diesel Engine, 59 PS
- Durable, easy to start, low-smoke, easy to service.
• Low-emmission indirect injection = reduced noise level.
- Engines meet reduced emission and smoke levels.
- Welded and formed steel plate design protects from impact damage and extends the life of the truck.
- Linkage pivot pins have a “double shear” design to withstand impact without loosening or breaking.
Simple Axle Design
- Double-ended cylinder provides steering force.
RUGGED UPRIGHT AND CARRIAGE
- Nested I-Channel allows space for cylinders, hoses and chains.
Hydraulic Cushioning Valves
- Silent staging reduces shock & vibration.
Shimmable, Sealed & Canted Load Rollers
- Carriage has 6 load rollers.
- Maximize load distribution & reduces free play.
Integral Axle And Transmission
- No exposed seals or driveshafts to wear or collect debris.
Modulated Shift Protection
- Smooth engagement, cushioned shifting.
- Allows both axle and transmission lube to be cooled with the transmission cooling system.
- Torque convertor, clutches and axle gearing extend life and minimize service requirements.
- Left brake pedal operation allows for precisely controlled travel speeds during high speed lifting.
Service Access is Simple
- Seat deck raises for easy access to both sides of engine and floorboard lifts out (without tools) revealing hydraulic & transmission components.
- 6” fore / aft adjustment
- Molded for support
- Retractable seat belt
- Weight adjustment and full-suspension available.
- Reduces vibration and noise level.
- Improves operator comfort.
Cowl Mounted Hydraulic Controls
- Located and sized for ease of use.
Tilt Steering Column
- Adjusts to suit operator & easier entry/exit.
- Double auxiliary valve
- Hose adaptations
- Strobe lights
- Rear work light
- Reverse Alarm
- Integral or hook mounted side-shifts
- Varius seat option Operator Cab with heater
- Solid pneumatic tires
- Non-marking tyres
- Dual tyres
- Fork positioners
- High mounted quick release hydraulic connections
- Storage Console